Food and Clothing Pantry Ministry
The Food and Clothing Pantry Ministry provides food and quality clothing to individuals and families in need. Clothing is donated by individuals and local businesses. This ministry works in partnership with the Harvest Hope Food Bank to serve as an emergency food shelter, and is an equal opportunity provider.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that food is handled and delivered safely from Harvest Hope to the Round Top Community Center.
- To properly store and/or refrigerate all food items.
- To ensure that all working areas are clean and sanitary.
- To keep donated clothing properly organized and sorted.
- To ensure clothing is clean and appropriate for distribution.
With the exception of officers, church membership is not required.