The Media Ministry is designed to provide for the operation, production and reproduction of quality audio and video effects and products that will enhance and enrich the functions and activities of the church.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enlist, train, and schedule operators for church events requiring sound and video.
- Take inventory and safeguard equipment.
- Review systems operations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain all audio and video equipment.
- Recommend equipment for purchase or replacement.
- Ensure that video equipment is available as requested for special events.
- Record all worship services, and other church-related functions as necessary.
- Store a copy of all worship services.
- Provide CDs/DVDs upon request and collect donations.
With the exception of officers, church membership is not required.